Monday 27 April 2009

Physics Prazzzz

Physics prac today.. Hell yes.. I woke up at half past five in the morning and revised till half past seven when i just gave up and started to write a post... Anyway, Mechancis was full of .... Yesterday night was the Bru-Alleynians award ceremony.. Basically, Arif got a diploma in Boogey-picking and Alim got a participation certificate in bullshitting.

As interesting as it sounds, we didn't take pictures =.="

Anyway, Alim's posted up a video of him playing 'flowers blooming in the slums'. Well, i'll make one, one day.. =D

Today, whoah~ I've got lotsa stuff to do.. 1) physics prac 2) Chess competition 3) RAF training for inspection day 4) I think tonight is the voting for vice-presidents (Hope i'll get at least a vote!) and prepzzzz for Mr. Williams tomorrow...

And to anyone who's reading this.. I'm sorry.. I think i'll just wait for you to show up... But when you show up, you'll suffer the consequences of being treated badly because of the hurt feelings that accumulated.. AND AND, i know someone (A NEW PERSON) who's got a 'small crush' on someone..... haha.. What the hell am i writing about? I don't even know myself.. I guess i'm really nervous about the prac.. BOLLOCKS!

I think if i have a wife,,, i think i'll treat her badly.. i won't care about my kids.. I'll just go out everyday and have fun as if nothing's changed! Yes.. i'll do that.. xd kiddings.. Sheewwpp.. More craps.. I think i better get going...

Anyway, enjoy this video.. Cya, gotta roll.. *wink* bye loves...





0 comments: