Tuesday 20 January 2009

Legend of the PS3 ~Part 2~

~last time on Legend of the PS3~
... Read it yourself dudes.
~Now~
----Ivy Holme side---

Reizo: No way! How.. Can... This... Happen...?

Looking down on the scorched Reizo, Hikari grinned.

Hikari: Now time to die.

Reizo looked up in fear and began to wheep.

Hikari: What a pitiful sight... And you are supposed to be Blew House's most prestigious spy? Dont make me laugh. All you could do was just give me some pill that tasted like candy. Good bye.

Hikari drew out his weapon and aimed at the floor.

Hikari drawing his bow.

Reizo: Please, I beg you. I have kids. I have a wife. I, I, I even have a cat. So please dont kill me...

Tears filled his eyes.

Begging Reizo.

Hikari's eyes began to glow in a pale blue colour.

Hikari: Reizo, age xx. Real name lxxxr. Birth place gxxbxxe bxn.Status, single. Sorry, but guess what? I hate liars more than cheaters. But you are lucky today. I just got my bow cleaned, so I dont want to dirty it on scum like you. You get to live another day. Hope the next time I see you, you'll be worth my time. Good night.

With that Hikari kicked Reizo on the head and left... Searching for the next unlucky visitor.
To Be Continued...

0 comments: